DeWitt Insurance does not sell or otherwise share your personal, non-public, information with any non DeWitt affiliated company for the purposes of marketing products or services to you by any third party.
It is the further policy of DeWitt Insurance that:
1) This company may collect non-public personal information from you, our customer, only as is relevant or required for the company to conduct its business. Such information is collected from applications or other forms we receive from you, information about your transactions with us or others, and information we received from a consumer reporting agency, and driver’s licensing authorities.
2) DeWitt Insurance is an insurance brokerage. DeWitt does not disclose any non-public personal information relating to customers to any non-affiliated third-party, except as is required to provide you with the products and services you request. Therefore, it may be necessary to disclose your non-public personal information to such non-affiliated third parties as Insurance Companies who may write your policy or to provide quotes for policy premiums. Such disclosures will only be made as necessary to effect, administer, or enforce transactions you request, or to service or process products and services that you request.
3) DeWitt Insurance does not disclose any non-public personal information relating to persons who have ceased to be customers of the company, except as may be required to wind-up your business with us, including collection of any amount you may owe us.
4) Non-public personal information of customers is considered confidential and private and it is the policy of this company that it be treated as confidential and private. Reasonable procedures are taken to prevent and protect such information from disclosure, including limiting this company’s employee access to such information to a need to know basis, as well as physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations.
5) DeWitt Insurance will only transact business necessary to process the transactions you request and will only do so with such companies or persons who agree to abide by the principals and objectives of this policy.
Your non-public personal information may also be disclosed, when we are required to do so by the local or federal government and to outside entities including, but not limited to state and federal governmental agencies, industry regulators, and other outside advisory organizations or agencies.
Producer is responsible for any violation of the above policy by his or her office.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact John R DePond, CEO of DeWitt Insurance, Inc.,